arrow_back Return

Chart App no longer displays anything but chords from song select

July 12, 2024
My charts app won't let me select the vocal sheet or lead sheet from song select. It worked fine last week, but now if I go to last week's service, it shows music for a completely different song. I'm only able to select the lyrics or the chord sheet. Everything else shows other music that is imported for another song for that week or it shows a blank screen. Did something happen to the connection between SongSelect and Chart? I tried disconnecting and reconnecting my account, but that did not help. Same issue.

For now I'm having to download my music from Song Select and attach it as a pdf, but that takes up storage so I'd rather not do that. Hoping it's a temporary issue that can be quickly resolved.
Posted by Joanne
July 13, 2024
Similar situation, but only affecting Victory in Jesus of all things. Weird.
Posted by Paul
July 13, 2024
Same issue with my account-- not good. Affects all songs- only lyrics and chord sheet are available, not sheet music. HUGE problem.
Posted by Alex
July 13, 2024
Thanks for the message. We are aware of this issue and are working with CCLI for a resolution. For now, we suggest downloading the pdf version from SongSelect and adding it to Charts. https://www.worshiptools.com/en-us/docs/71-ch-attachments
Posted by Adam
July 13, 2024
We have confirmed with CCLI this issue has been resolved. Please empty the cache under "Settings" in Charts if you are still experiencing any issues.
Posted by Adam